Saturday, October 25, 2008

So...

Yeah, I'm bored again, thought I'd post. I have fallen in love...with pandora.com. this site allows you to listen only to music you like for FREE! Check it out...seriously. I have started to write a new story because I love writing, I might even try to get it published :O. It is a story about vampires. I took alot of inspiration from the Cirque Du Freak Series by Darren Shan(amazing books). It is about a man named Andrew who becomes a vampire after the vampire clan desided to take over the world(I know it sounds stupid)and a whole bunch 'o things happen. I just 100% FC New Kid In School, Lump and Pump It Up on expert drums on Rock Band 2. Which is awesome.
I am working on my joker voice for Halloween and its going awesome! I almost have it down to where I want it to be. I have worked on it for about three weeks and its finally paying off. I'm going to a Halloween party on the 31st and hope to go as the joker.
The Dark Knight was a masterpiece in my eyes, Heath Ledger was unbeliveable as the joker. Probably one of the best movies Ive seen.
I recently watched The Strangers which is also a horror masterpeice. I'll post the trailer below\/



I want to see Saw V also but I doubt it will happen...dammit. I might be going to see the new Bond flick Quantum Of Solace cuz it looks totally badass.
I'm thinking about asking a girl to come see it with me, hopefully she will! I'll keep you posted on that. But now, I must go.

No comments: